Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hmm...quite a night.

 


last Friday night I partied hard...
 
Ah, I was just kidding. I haven't grown up THAT much since the last time we talked.
 
However, last Friday night I hung out with a bunch of cool people. Orginally, we were supposed to go to the movies and all pile into one pick-up truck. To my surprise, I was picked up by a black mini van! We got the #minivanswag.
 
It turned out that we didn't go to the movies. We did everything else on the planet instead. We drove all around town in our mini van, trying to keep entertained.
 
We drove into the walmart parking lot and waited until we found a group of people. We stopped next to the people and rolled down the window. Then Ethan (the driver) tried to burn out! It was so pathetic. It turns out that mini vans aren't that intimidating... who knew?
 
After that we went to Braums and pigged out on ice cream.
 
We went on a 'Hotel Run' where you go to a Hotel. You go to a certain floor and run down the hallway, banging every door you can on the way. It sounds stupid but it was very, very fun. Also, I'm pretty sure that it's illegal.
 
After that, they decided that they wanted to make bombs (something made out of water bottles, some cleaner, and tin foil) and go throw them around an old vacant paintball field. I know, it's stupid. But it's very hard having a good time in such a small town. So there they were, throwing their little waterbottle bombs (which were unbelieveably loud) when they see a car drive past.
 
We all pile up in the minivan but soon realize that the car drove away.
 
Once everyone got out of the van, Dillion throws one last bomb. As it hits the ground and makes a loud bang, the car appears out of no where. Everyone runs back into the van. Ethan scrambled to find the keys and I couldn't close the door so I was freaking out. While all this chaos is happening, the car is getting closer and closer. I yell "I can't close the door!" so my friend reaches around and pulls it until it's halfway shut.
 
Ethan put his keys in the ignition and screams "IT'S CLOSED ENOUGH! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE." He hits the gas and we tail it out of there, with the car following us. It was kind of like a highspeed chase.
 
Well we didn't get arrested, thank God.
it was just a very exciting night.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...