Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A summer spent with the Rednecks.

The majority of my summer was spent with the Redneck boys of my town. At first they were bareable. I even almost dated one of them (Clayton). But they got to the point where I couldn't stand most of them. They were all cocky and rude. Not to mention, they all had the IQs of a piece of toast.
But I did have really good moments and memories with them.

  • Like going to the Dirttrack to watch Lance race.
  • Clayton's truck breaking down out in the middle of nowhere.
  • Spending all night laughing with them.
  • Them randomly showing up at my house.

Almost all of them ended up being jerks but I had a great time with them. And for the 2 that I still do like, I can't wait to spend more with them.

P.S. Clayton hates me. Wanna know why? Why Clayton Hates Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...