Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

8 more!!



Whatever happened to the last couple weeks of school being super fun? Now we have all these exams and grades and averages and blah, blah, BLAH! Most of the normal teachers only give out exam reviews this week but NOT Ms.Meanie Pants (geo. teacher)!I have a project about Australia due tomorrow and I haven't even started on it yet. To be honest, I probably won't. I've been so lazy lately-I don't even try to do my hair anymore! I just throw it back in a bun and pin my bangs back. There's no point in trying to get all fancy for school because it's gonna get messed up in gym anyway. We run a mile EVERYDAY in gym now. And guess who must stare at me while we run....MARTIN!! Today, the guy's coach had them sit down outside and watch us


-_- *jerk*


I kind of thought that it was just me being crazy but I asked one of my friends to run behind me (to watch him and see if he actually does stare). She fell back behind me and watched him when we passed. And surely, she assured me that I wasn't crazy. He was staring. I think he's just trying to mess with me like how I did to him. WELL IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I DID IT! It's only awkward and creepy when he does it...


8 more days until summer and I can't wait! This is going to be my first summer when I'm actually going out and having fun. Seriously, the last summer I spent in complete isolation, preparing myself for freshman year. Now I don't care.


I look back at how scared I was about being a freshman but now I realize how stupid I was for caring. In the beginning I tried to act like I was someone else and it just made me seem awkward. A couple of months ago I stopped caring and I had fun! I suddenly made more friends:) and that makes me very happy. So here goes to show-be yourself and you'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...