Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

IF YOU FLIPPING CORNER ME ONE MORE TIME..



So there's this guy named Martin...



My friend LeAnne had a big crush on him for a long time. So of course, me being the fantastic friend I am, I gave her a little push in his direction. Literally, I pushed her into him once. I have gym with him so after LeAnne told me she had a crush on him I stared at him. EVERY GIRL DOES THIS! If your friend is dating a guy or something, you stare at the guy! It doesn't mean you like him or anything. You're just suddenly fascinated with the guy...it's completely normal! Well I shouldn't have done that. ..

I was walking to the parking lot after school and I walked past Martin and his friend Chrisopher. I heard Martin whisper "That's her..." and Christopher looked over at me. What would you do in this situation? I laughed out loud.

Why? I'm not sure but I just continued to walk past them, staring off into the distance. They 'cornered' me the entire time.

What is 'cornering'? When you look at someone out of the corner your eye. But it's only 'cornering' when you're blatantly obvious. Next thing I know, a week later Chris is sending me a message on Facebook that says "pourquoi es-tu si belle?" OF COURSE I GOOGLE TRANSLATED THAT! And it means "Why are you so beautiful?".

I ignored it. Out of nowhere, Martin starts staring at ME during gym...it's not as fun when you're on the other side of it!! I don't like it! UGH!!! I want him to talk to LeAnne! Guys make me angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...