Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweetie-pie, honey-bun!



So Danny...



We've been together for about 3 months? It'll be 3 months in a couple of weeks. It's time for me to be all lovey dovey and cutesy and stuff. He is literally the sweetest boy ever! I know every girl says that about their boyfriends but I'm certain about this. He's absolutely the kindest person I have ever met. He makes me sooo happy! It's funny how much things have changed since that first post I did about him. I thought he was so cute. I'm not trying to say that I know anything because this is my first real boyfriend but I've found a pretty fantastic guy. I sit and watch my friends practically get abused by these guys and then I have my sweetheart (I would never call him that to his face). For some reason he thinks I'm beautiful and he feels that it's necessary to tell me constantly. I think he's mentally insaine but I'm okay with that. What gets annoying about him is that he gets mad when I'm joking around about myself. Like once he grabbed my side and I said "Don't grab my flab!" I was kidding but he got mad and rolled his "Whatever!" he grumbled. He's not used to me making fun of myself? He better get used to it because that's ALL I do:) As you've noticed from this blog. More posts later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...