Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh my! Cassidy is back for good?

Hello my very fabulous readers!
I know you're ready to kill me for not writing in more then a month. Life is a strange thing. Something happens and you forget to blog about it. Then next thing you know it's May 23rd and you're 15 and freshman year is almost over! I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promise of posting all year round. I'm going to try super hard to get your trust back (to the 1 loyal fan who still reads this). So get ready for a BLOGFEST! Blogs left and right all about MY life after my last post! Are you ready? You better be baby! I'm going to be ranting and raving. I'm going to be sharing my stupid stories and bad mistakes. I'm going to talk about a boy named DANNY! Yup, Cassidy has a boyfriend of around 3 months (or did you forget?). You know that minute when you're jumping on a trampoline and someone else plops down right next to you- for one moment you're flying through the air in complete bliss but as soon as that second is up you come flying back down to earth, waiting for the next leap. THAT'S the moment my life is in right now. That split second of bliss. You know why? BECAUSE I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...