Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ah, The Boyfriend.

I miss Logan. So so so much. Long distance relationships are such torture. If I were smart I would've never fallen in love with him in the first place, but he has impacted my life so much since then. He has changed my outlook on everything- who I am, what life is, what I deserve...

He has made my tolerance for men so short- as in I notice the annoying things about other men a lot quickly than I would have before I started dating him. He has spoiled me when it comes to who I'm dating. I can never say how grateful I am to him for pulling me out of the dark days of my life- hell, dark months of my life. And even if we don't work out the way I plan, I hope that I will remember what I have learned from him.

That loving someone isn't about taking cute pictures or updating a Facebook status- to love someone is not a matter of emotion but action. Love is a physical action, as well as an emotional bond- whether it is spoken or not. Love is a promise that you will dedicate a piece of yourself to this person for as long as you physically can. And when or if that person decides to leave- or when you decide to leave them- if it was truly love they will hold that piece of you forever.

And that's why you should be careful on who you make that promise to.

Now it's 5 in the morning and I'm lonely. This is the only appropriate time to sing the T-Pain song (and believe me, I am). He's long, long asleep and I want to feel him close. I do miss him. Very, very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...