Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Soul Searcher.

I don't what my deal has been lately but I've been uber depressed. I think I might just have a lot of negative energies in my life and it's seriously bringing me down. I thought staying at home for a week or two and taking care of my mom would be like a self-searching journey. Like I'd figure out who I was or what I was doing with my life. Instead I've been feeling guilty, lonely, bored, and depressed. Maybe I need to branch out and do more soul searching things outside. But by myself- I need to get away from Tori and her negative attitude. Like honestly, I forgot what it felt like to hang out with people that I actually look forward to being around. Maybe I've just outgrown her...

I don't know.

I just need to make a lot of changes and I need to figure out where I need to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...