Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Tao... of Badass?

Hiya guys! Well I was looking through my page views (which have been sucking ,but that's understandable since I post like once every 5 years) but one of the major referrals for my website is this one right here.  

I click on it, and it takes me to a website named The Tao of Badass- weird name, I know. The first thing that pops up on this website is this video of a man saying that the website is only going to be up for 24 hours due to it's top secret nature. So of course, I'm intrigued...

Next thing I know I've been staring at the computer for 30 minutes, listening to some Josh guy telling me how to use mind tricks to pick up any woman I want- I of course didn't need nor want this information since I am purely attracted to men. But he did pull me in and kept me captivated (I think he used one of those mind tricks on me through the video).

So yes, I do believe some of the things he said were true about women. I am a firm believer that body language, eye contact, etc... can really affect how you attract other people. I mean... our minds are just hard wired to react to things like that- it's purely science.

One thing he said that was very, VERY accurate is that women are attracted to men that other women are attracted to. IT'S SO TRUE!!! I can never say that enough! I pride myself on not being a shallow, teenage girl. I'm proud that I actually use my brain instead of the dumb, zombie-clones I go to school with. But I will admit that when a guy- any guy- gets a girlfriend, he does become slightly more attractive. I can't lie.

But one thing he said that wasn't true- though I hate to say it- was when he mentioned looks. I'd love to be able to say that looks don't play a part, but they do. He said that women aren't attracted to good looks... which is a lie. He said that even the ugliest guy on the planet can pick up a super model for a one night stand if they followed his mind tricks- I'm sorry but no.

I think he mentioned that so that average looking guys would build up a certain amount of confidence. Because if an average looking guy has the right vibe and the right body language- it's more believable that he will get any woman he wants.

But I hate to say that an ugly guy... no matter what mind tricks you play, more than likely- a super model will write you off before you come within 5 feet of her.

Not saying that looks are all that matters. Because personality and humor and generosity are way more important in my book (along with other women, I'm sure).

(if a man is reading)
What you need to do is not settle for the women that treat you like crap. Because standing up for yourself and knowing what you deserve can make you way more attractive than Johnny Depp with all the mind tricks in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...