Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

When you're sad...

Today, Logan and his father got into a fight. His father attacked him and threw him on the ground. Logan didn't retaliate (which is good because if so, he wouldn't have a home right now). He's nineteen years old now and he can leave whenever he wants- the house, I mean- but I honestly don't think he's made any efforts to leave at all. He constantly talks about how much he hates it there but when I suggest leaving, he gets touchy about the subject.

Anything to do with his father he gets touchy. He'll shut down and stop talking to me for days- that's what he's doing now.

There are some things about Logan, that I just don't know about. It's probably because I haven't really been able to get to know him. Though it's been a year, what we have really isn't a relationship. It's the waiting for a relationship. And I don't care how long I have to wait to be with him- he's gonna do what's best for him and I'm gonna do what's best for me.

I just wish that he would actually do what's best for him.

I just hate this new grown up world that I've been thrown into.

And I don't have anyone to talk to it about. My only best-friends in the world are so self-obsessed that they won't stop to listen to my problems. My mother is so 'all-knowing' all the damn time, and she's always so set to make sure that she knows everything about everything that I can't even finish a sentence without her correcting me.

I guess all I have is you guys.

I just wish you talked back.



damn... I'm needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...