Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Gooooodmorning...er, Afternoon.

Well it's summer, I'm a teenager with no job, and zero responsibilities so I spend most of my time sleeping in. AND IT'S WONDERFUL. I'm really just recovering from the sleep I lost during the school year. But sadly, in a couple of weeks my summer will be over and I will be back in that school.

I hope to enjoy this year. I'm not going to promise that it's gonna be different then the others. I'm not going to say that I'm going to change and I'm going to make it this big, awesome ordeal. Nahh, it's just another year. I'm just top dog now- it's time to trample over the freshmen...

Haha just kidding guys, what type of person do you think I am?

I'll be nicer to the underclassmen then they were to me at that age. But frankly, now that I'm older I notice how annoying they are.

Anyway, I have to get out of bed and deal with people- YIPPIE.

*FIST BUMP BRO*
*PEACE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...