Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Creepy stalkers...ah!!!


Okay, so I'm starting to freak out. Maybe I should give the internet up because I am being freaked out by all these random online guys telling me that I'm 'cute' or 'beautiful' or 'a hottie'. I mean yeah, they're complimenting me but why them? No guy in person has ever once told me that I was beautiful!!!

Seriously, and it's not like I'm posting half naked pictures either. I'm posting pictures of me in sunday school and in church choir and in Easter dresses.
I thank them for telling me that I'm beautiful and it is nice to hear it at times but some people take it to the extreme.
Like for instance I was on Facebook IM for about an hour talking to 3 guys (just trying to be nice) and I've only met 1 of them face to face. One lives on the other side of the world, one lives in Virginia ,and the last lives where I live but he's a weirdo!

The one on the other side of the world is cool but he calls me 'beautiful' every five minutes. Then the guy in Virginia who is also pretty cool calls me 'a very, very cute Texan girl' whenever he gets the chance. They're fine, I don't have a problem with them because they're nice to talk to at times.
But the creepiest IM convo was with the weirdo guy from here:
He's says -"Hey, do I know you?"
Me -"Yes, we have known eachother our entire life and we have been in the same class almost every year since 4th grade." weirdo...
He says- "Oh yeah, what's up babe?"
Me- babe? babe? this is weird "Um...nothing? What about you?" dont call me babe again.
He says- "Just talking to this super hot chick on Facebook..." ew...
*I ingnored that and we talked a little before I couldn't take anymore*
Me- "I have to go."
He says- "Ok see ya sexy babe"
Me- "Stop calling me babe!"
**Cassidy has logged off**





Too harsh? No, not harsh enough. I do not respond well to things like that. I feel like the word 'babe' belittles women. I know it sounds all feminist but I don't like it. Don't call me babe unless I call you babe (I'm going to laugh if I get comments on this that are just like 'babe, babe, babe, babe' Lol) and for me to actually call you babe, you have to be one (Example:Taylor Lautner, Jackson Rathbone, Nick Jonas, Aaron Johnson a.k.a: TALL, DARK, AND HANDSOME).


Then on Myyearbook.com (my friend made me get one) this guy messages me and he's like "Hey babe, you wanna talk dirty? You have any naked pics? " YEAH HE SAID THAT!! Haha he must not know who he's talking to. So I replied with a message:



"No, no I do not want to. And no I do not own any. And to tell you the truth even if I did there is no way that I would send them to you because you are so VERY creepy. You should be ashamed because you are disgusting. Dont you ever ask me again. You are such a creep!"


Lol he never messaged me again.
I'm not making this to brag about my many 'crushes' because I'm not like that. I made this to kind of rant. Guys need to realize that some girls really don't like being harassed online and it's not fun. It's seriously not. It's uncomfortable and it makes you feel very unsafe. So stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...