Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wonderland and tampons.


"I wonder if the angels look down on us and wonder if we're crazy."

Looks like it's another day in Texas and the summer is still slowly fading away. I have no idea when school starts and I'm not so sure that I want to know.
One thing that always comes with summer is my mom and I going 'night shopping'.
See I hate the grocery store because I get claustrophobic in well lit places (weird right?) and my mom just doesn't like other people :) so we go grocery shopping at 9 at night.
Okay so first we pull into the parking lot and it's dead empty and extremely creepy. There was a huge group of guys sitting out in front of the store. I laughed and told my mom that they look like 'gangstas' (yes I spell it like that).
They got super, super silent when we walked by and it freaked me out soI practically ran into the store.
Then after my mom took 3 HOURS to shop we go to the cash register. Of course, we were the only people in the store with a cart full of food. So that was already kind of embarrassing.

And then this REALLY REALLY cute bag boy walks up and starts putting the food into environmentaly friendly bags (yes we're tree huggers). He started talking to me about school and college and stuff (I think he thought I was older then I actually was).
Then disaster hit when he picked up a HUGE pack of tampons. Then my mom saw them and said
"I got you more this time because you went through the other pack really quickly last time."
The bag boy laughed out loud and I turned so red. It was awful.

Why must there always be cute bag boys when your mom decides to buy you a cart full of tampons?

The culprit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...