Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer...why must it end??

You know what I just saw? A BACK TO SCHOOL COMMERCIAL! Seriously? Is summer really almost over? It can't be. I mean I was just getting used to the fact that it was summer and now it's ending? THAT BoldSUCKS.
I don't want to go to school when fall comes. This was my last summer before freshman year and I really didn't have all that much fun. I stayed at home a lot, went to other people's houses once or twice. Yeah, maybe I went to go see a movie or somthing but...

I WANT TO RAISE HELL.

I seriously want to do something stupid before I'm cursed to a life of worrying about my popularity in highschool.
Maybe, I could sneak out. Yeah! But where will I go? I can walk down the street and get a slushie...that's about it...great.
Great things about Summer 2010:

Floss, noses, and remembering the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...