Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stanggee things about Mwah (is that how you spell it?)


We all realize that there's ssomthing not exactly normal in all of us. Well guess what
I HAVE TONS OF STANGE THINGS.
I mean seriously...I must be a freak. But a cool freak...right?
Anyway so here are SOME of the strange things that have happened over my life:

1. When I was 5 years old I got my hair stuck in a grocery cart wheel, it ripped a huge chunk of hair out of my head. I couldn't feel it and I didn't cry!! Can we say superhero?

2. I got boobs in kindergarten. Yeah, be jealous.

3. The first night I started Karate I ranked up.

4. The first time I said a cuss word was at church.

5. I cheated once on a spelling test and I felt so guilty that I had to tell my teacher.


Yeah, just a little strange. But I'm sure everyone has stories about weird things....right? I'm not the only one...right?
AM I?

My cousin and I when we were little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...