Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Volunteering is so...rewarding?

I volunteered...or should I say my grandmother volunteered me at the library. Don't get me wrong I love volunteering but...
NOT AT THE STUPID LIBRARY

Actually it's pretty nice volunteering there. We read to children about different continents and make crafts and play games and usually it's pretty great.

But yesterday was awful! Oh my gosh! Our continent this week was Antartica. We made little snowglobes and penguins and polar bears. They were adorable. But there was this little girl who wanted to do a polar bear but there weren't any left.

So I had to tell "There aren't any left." but the little girl didn't believe me because her brother got one five minutes ago when we had them. She gave me this long speech about how she deserved a polar bear. I had to repeat "There aren't any left." and she rolled on the floor crying. CRYING. I felt so bad.

THEN this guy who was doing crafts with me wouldn't stop talking. He followed me around which I was trying to avoid because there was this really hot guy that I wanted to talk to. Like really hot. But the annoying guy wouldn't stop talking to me. He kept talking and talking and talking and...

Finally I told him "If you don't stop talking I will stab you with these safty scissors!"

But he didn't listen to me. Maybe, I'm not very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...