Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My body, your body, their body?


What is getting extremely annoying is the fact that the media is pushing these cookie cutter girls in or faces. Many girls are slowly killing themselves to look like them. I personally want to pursue a career in acting when I get older but I might not be able to be successful because I'm not the 'size'.
Seriously nowadays there are only two types of successful: The skinny, tiny girls then the big obese women. What about us girls in the middle? Us average girls want to be famous too.
I honestly believe that every body shape is beautiful. And I mean every body shape. Skinny, Big boned, Average, Muscular, Petite...You're all beautiful!!
>Me dancing in shorts
to show that I don't care if the picture
makes me look fat. Love your body!^
"I've learned over time that if I look exactly like you, spoke exactly like you, acted exactly like you...I would be very boring."

The important thing to remember is that some girls are starving themselves to be skinny. Some girls are over eating to have 'curves'. Let's just be happy. Worrying about our weight is too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...