Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The things you do for love: Screamo?

Sometimes I seriously wonder if I'm insaine. And after a hour of thinking I have finally realized that I am out of my mind.
There's this boy, lets call him Todd (his name isn't really Todd but I love that name) and I've been doing everything to get him to notice me. Even listening to his music.

He likes the screamo songs and I used to hate them. Seriously I listened to a song from his favorite band and rolled on the ground laughing. I was thinking "Why do they call this music?" I mean they played the same riff over and over, screamed the words. It's like they were actually trying to suck.Then I gave it a day and actually listened to it. And...

I ACTUALLY LIKED IT!!!

Can you believe it? I was so shocked that I was actually starting to like the music I used to laugh at. So I being super excited, I put it on Facebook. Guess who commented on it...Todd. Believe me, I practically screamed.

After listening to the screamo love music, one question has popped up into my mind: Does their throat hurt after they sing the songs? I mean they have too.

So in pure curiousity I grabbed my guitar and I'm writing a screamo song. Prepare it's going to go something like:

Grrrrr.....rawr....yeah...yeah.....AHhahaha....grrrrrr....gr.gr.gr....rawr...

I'm just kiddinsg, the music isn't that bad. If you listen to it, good for you. 'Follow' me if you want to hear more updates about 'Todd' called 'The things you do for love.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...