Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Poetry and emo kids???...not true!!

You know how they say that only emo kids write poetry? Not true! I write it too.
And I'm far away from emo.
The emo kids beat me up....
ANYWAY...Yup I write poetry. But it's not exactly deep and it doesn't ryhme. It's more like little sayings that I tell myself.
Like:
"They say you can find beauty in everything. I am the
execption."
It's fun sometimes and sometimes not so much. At times it's sort of serious...hey maybe me and the emo kids aren't that different...
Maybe
they'll
stop
beating
me
up?
Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. I love that you like to make little sayings. I do it to! Glad I'm not alone! Mine is a little less serious like: "Some habits die hard, others never die completely..."

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...